The information related to admission to Nursery – Class VIII for the academic year 2018-19 is as follows.
1. Admission Forms are available at the school reception from 9 am to 3 pm.
2. Submission of application form does not guarantee admission, it will depend on the availability of seats.
3. All communication between applicants and the school will be made through the notices displayed at the school campus, website and telephonic intimation.
4.Classes and respective eligibility is as under:
|1||Nursery||3 & above years|
|2||KG||4 & above years|
|3||Ist||5 & above years|
|4||IInd||6 & above years|
|5||IIIrd||7 & above years|
|6||IVth||8 & above years|
|7||Vth||9 & above years|
|8||VIth||10 & above years|
|9||VIIth||11 & above years|
|10||VIIIth||12 & above years|
5. Forms duly completed should be deposited with the :
- Proof of residence.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation attested by first class officer or First Class magistrate.
- Two passport size photographs. The Original documents must be furnished at the time of admission.
6. Admission test for classes I to Class VIII will be taken in English, Hindi, Math’s and General Knowledge as per the previous knowledge. The Time duration for the Admission test is 1.5 hours.
7. List of applicants short listed for admission test will be intimated telephonically.
8. Information on scheduling of Parent interaction will be sent by email.
9.The list of successful applicants as well as wait-list will be displayed in school.
10.The admission fee for successful candidates is to be deposited as indicated in the mail. The original Documents shall be presented at the time of payment of fees.
11. The School reserves all right with respect to accepting/ rejecting the application form. The Final Decision on admitting a student solely rests with the School Management and no claims in any case shall be entertained in this regard.